Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I am a PHD student, I completed my comprehensive exam (All but dissertation (ABD)) and in the process of doing my dissertation courses.The University does not care about students.

All what care about is money. Forced me to stay with Chair that I don't like. Students are their second priority. When I asked the

Deception: Never informed student when they start their PhD program that the failing rate is 50% (even you complete you ABD).

Graduate school dean informed that the rate of failure is 50%. Most of these students quit after paying the full tuition. You don't have anyone to talk to, if you have any issue. Very disappointed from NorthCentral University.

I am going through *** and no one seems to care.

I already spent more than $70k completed all my credits (60) and did not even completed my concept paper.....Stay away from NCU...

This reviewer shared experience about "ncu disseption and lack of respect to students" and wants this business to "stay away of this ncu if you want to do a phd. you will suffer if you decide to join this university" as the author lost $70000. The author is overall dissatisfied with NorthCentral University. The most disappointing about northcentral university program from NorthCentral University was worst experience ever Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about NorthCentral University.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare NorthCentral University to other companies on our site.

Comments

You are right. Stay away on NCU.

NCU_Team
NorthCentral University Verified Representative

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.We regret that you have these concerns.

Northcentral University is dedicated to providing our students with a premier educational experience.Please reach out to us at 888-327-2877 x8300 or send an email to learnerservices@ncu.edu so we can more specifically address this matter.

notncu

I have experienced the exact same thing with regards to hitting a huge roadblock in the Concept Paper phase.I'm sick of it.

I created an anonymous email address in an attempt to organize others who have encountered similar experiences with NCU.

I plan to consult with an attorney to see what we might be able to do as far as class action.If you are at all interested in participating in a suit of that kind, please email me at: notncu@gmail.com