2.0

Be careful with NCU, classes are added without your knowledge before you complete the class you are in and if you do not drop the class before three days you got a whopping 3,000.00 bill.Instead of complaining we should all get together and file a class action lawsuit.

This is not fair at all.I'm not sure how this school was accredited by AAMFT, what would have to me if I would bill a client without his or her knowledge???

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with NorthCentral University. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about NorthCentral University.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare NorthCentral University to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with NorthCentral University?

Comments

hschlichting
NorthCentral University Verified Representative

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.We regret that you have these concerns.

Northcentral University is dedicated to providing our students with a premier educational experience.Please reach out to us at 888-327-2877 x8300 or send an email to learnerservices@ncu.edu so we can more specifically address this matter.

I have experienced the exact same thing with regards to hitting a huge roadblock in the Concept Paper phase.I'm sick of it.

I created an anonymous email address in an attempt to organize others who have encountered similar experiences with NCU.

I plan to consult with an attorney to see what we might be able to do as far as class action.If you are at all interested in participating in a suit of that kind, please email me at: notncu@gmail.com