2.0

NCU has ruined my credit and refuse to apply a proper military withdrawal to my account.They do not want me to see my statement of charges so I can see what I'm being charged, and the President of NCU refuses to contact students no matter what.

Help sign my petition protesting NCU and their unethical behavior!https://www.change.org/p/northcentral-university-stop-stealing-from-soldiers?recruiter=280473086&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

kayworthi1 wrote the review because of not as described at NorthCentral University. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants NorthCentral University to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by NorthCentral University military friendly policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with NorthCentral University?

Comments

notncu

I have experienced the exact same thing with regards to hitting a huge roadblock in the Concept Paper phase.I'm sick of it.

I created an anonymous email address in an attempt to organize others who have encountered similar experiences with NCU.

I plan to consult with an attorney to see what we might be able to do as far as class action.If you are at all interested in participating in a suit of that kind, please email me at: notncu@gmail.com