I was going to NCU for my Master in education, I was two courses from the degree my GPA was 2 pt behind and they kick my out of school, no second changes.They said I can come back taking another major, do that make sense.

All the money and time I put into these courses why would I want to start all over with something I do not seek an career in?

Not very happy, other campuses said they would of never threw me out of school because of being 2 pt.behind.

This person wrote the review about NorthCentral University. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $68000 and wants NorthCentral University to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by NorthCentral University ncu master of education program for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with NorthCentral University?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1232806

Really, was it the great writing skills that pushed you over the edge.NCU not giving Master Degrees away to individuals who can't even write is not a bad thing.

There is a cut off, make the cut or be cut.

I am tired of dealing with incompetent people because they bought a MS or a PhD.Now the other posts about the dissertations taking a long time is holding me back.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1232804

My Masters program would have let you go if you were two points behind.They state that upfront.

We started with 22 and finished with eight. There has to be a cut off and NCU, hopefully, isn't just giving away Master Degrees.

Seriously, it might be better to look inward and see how you can improve yourself instead of making excuses and bashing organizations when you fail.I am thinking about coming to NCU and your rant does nothing but give me confidence that their degree might actually mean something.

hschlichting
NorthCentral University Verified Representative

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.We regret that you have these concerns.

Northcentral University is dedicated to providing our students with a premier educational experience.Please reach out to us at 888-327-2877 x8300 or send an email to learnerservices@ncu.eduso we can more specifically address this matter.

Current students with any concerns can reach out to us at 888-327-2877 x8300 or send an email to learnerservices@ncu.eduso we can more specifically address your issue.

to Anonymous #1133025

Wow I was going to apply but have read a lot of negative feedback from former students. I think I have made up my mind after reading this .