Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Northcentral University faculty and staff are scam artist. I truly regret that I ever attended this school.

I will pay for it for the rest of my life. I am 140,000 in debt and I still do not have a degree. I started NCU in 2010. I finished all courses including the comp by 2013.

I was dismissed from the school in June 2017. I had four chairs and only one was helpful. He approved my dissertation only to have Melanie Shaw decide he was incorrect and belligerently informing me that she would never approve my concept paper the way it was. She "just couldn't see it" and "I still don't like it".

I can not believe they are legally cheating people out of a quality education. I feel that the chairs were incompetent, they did not know how to give constructive feedback, they seem highly motivated to prolong the dissertation process as long as possible for the colleges financial gain. They were rude, indifferent, hostile and combative. I believe in God and I know justice his justice will prevail.

The last chair I had, talked to me so nasty and rude that the person I hired to assist me with my dissertation was just stunned.

When I informed my chair that I had hired someone to assist me with my dissertation, she referred to them as ignorant. It turns out she had refferred other students to this same person.

Review about: Northcentral University Doctor Of Education Program.

Reason of review: Fraud.

I didn't like: Faculty, Lack of support for the dissertation process, Prolonging dissertation to increase their profits, Fraud, Dishonesty about degree cost.

Comments